Perfect Grass Competition Terms & Conditions
Participant Disclaimer and Competition Rules:
- How to Enter: The Competition starts on 1 June 2016 and ends on 31 August 29 2016. To enter:
- Like Perfect Grass Facebook page
- Upload as many funny selfies, pictures of you, your family for friends in your garden and tag #PerfectPic @PerfectGrassct
- Tag Friends
- Prize Details: Supplied and Installed 15m2 of Synthetic Lawn – worth R7000 (standard install T&C’s will apply).
- The Winner – the winner will be chosen by Perfect Grass.
- Perfect Grass is not liable for any costs incurred by a winner in claiming or utilizing the prize.
- Perfect Grass will endeavour to contact the prize winners via Facebook.
- If Perfect Grass is unable to contact a prize winner after reasonable efforts to do so, then that person’s right to the prize will be deemed to have been waived and the prize will be forfeited. Perfect Grass reserves the right to then award the prize to the next person inline to win.
- The Winners name, will be published on Perfect Grass’s website and other media channels e.g. Twitter, Facebook etc.
The competition is open to all natural persons who are 18 years of age or older at date of entry. No Perfect Grass staff may participate. The competition is only for Western Cape Residence.
By participating in the competition, all entrants release, indemnify and hold harmless Perfect Grass, its staff, agencies and business partners from any and all liability, claims, damages, losses, or causes of action of any kind, whether to property or person, arising directly or indirectly out of participation in this competition, including without limitation defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights, and claims based on the rights of publicity, misappropriation of personality and privacy. Perfect Grass reserves the right to disqualify and reject any and all entries and any and all votes considered unsuitable or unqualified for the competition e.g. votes obtained through syndicates, fictitious accounts/profiles, multiple votes by the same person
- Complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- By registering, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules, and the decisions of Perfect Grass that shall be final in all matters pertaining to this competition. The entrants grant Perfect Grass the right to use their names and photographs on the websites related to this competition without payment and waive the right to being compensated for the use of such information and/or photographs.
- Perfect Grass may in its sole discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time (including extending the closing date), without notice, and such amendment shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised terms and condition on its website.
- At the end of the competition all of Perfect Grass’s obligations in regard to the competition shall terminate.
- If the competition is held to be or becomes unlawful or if Perfect Grass is required by the Minister of Trade and Industry or the National Consumer Commission to alter any aspect of the competition, Perfect Grass reserves the right to suspend or terminate the offer immediately and without notice.
- Perfect Grass refers to:
Perfect Grass (Pty) Ltd
Unit 8, Station Business Park,
2 Station Road
Phone: 021 554 4078
Fax: 086 512 0461
- This Competition is a Perfect Grass initiative with the main objective being to create Perfect Grass brand awareness.